Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. It should be noted that the contents, products and services available on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind for any purpose, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained or depicted on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk. Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited (“CPRL” or “McDonald’s India (North and East)”) does not warrant that any information obtained from or through this website is free from virus or other faults, defects or typographical error.
CPRL will not be liable for any costs, damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. This website is not intended to be used for any legal purpose.
- McDonald’s India (North and East) is running McDelivery Service (hereinafter referred to as “McDelivery”).McDelivery is specially designed for customers who place delivery orders at McDelivery restaurants located in North and East India operated by CPRL through one of the following channels:
- CPRL’s website viz. www.mcdeliveryonline.com and/or
- CPRL’s mobile site viz. m.mcdeliveryonline.com; and/or
- CPRL’s mobile applications viz. McDelivery India – North & East which is available on Android and Apple Store.
In order for a customer to place orders from our website/mobile site/mobile application, the customer needs to first register by providing details as specified therein, including name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number and such other detail as required. Customers are required to maintain secrecy about their password which they have entered at the time of registration. Each customer will be solely responsible for all orders that are generated from their account and be held liable for the payment for all such orders.
- It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise.
- The acceptance of order shall be in the sole discretion of CPRL. CPRL reserves the right to refuse or to accept or to cancel any order from any customer beyond the delivery area or otherwise.
- It is clarified that McDelivery is not available at all restaurants of McDonald’s India (North and East). To check whether McDelivery is available in your area, customers can:
- CPRL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without limitations, conditions and/or qualifications, and without need of prior notification, to limit, change, modify or cancel any order, and/or to refuse any service to any customer for any reason attributable to the unavailability of the items ordered, or other circumstances and conditions beyond the control of CPRL, which would render impossible or delay the fulfillment of its obligations.
- Delivery orders are subject to:
- customer addresses falling in the delivery area (area within which McDelivery is available) of the nearest restaurant. The delivery area is defined from time to time by CPRL, in its sole and absolute discretion and is subject to change;
- the delivery address being mapped to the nearest restaurant that delivers in customer area; and
- availability of McDonald’s products.
In case the delivery locality is not listed in the restaurant map, delivery orders cannot be placed.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled by the customers for any reason.
- The price of McDonald’s products in all States (except Rajasthan) where CPRL operates its restaurants, is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices in Rajasthan are inclusive of GST.
- The price of McDonald’s products is exclusive of delivery charges. The customer is liable to pay delivery charges (on the order placed through McDelivery) as applicable in that particular city plus applicable GST and other taxes as may be applicable from time to time.
- CPRL shall use its best efforts to meet the scheduled delivery time (displayed on the website or mobile application), however, it does not guarantee these delivery timelines in every case. CPRL shall not have any liability to customer if the customer’s order fails to meet in whole or in part such scheduled delivery time.
- It is customer’s responsibility to ensure that customer himself/herself or an appropriate person is available at the delivery address and he/she must pay in full for the order placed through McDelivery. If customer or appropriate person fails to be present for McDelivery, CPRL is entitled to charge the customer in full the amount of order and the cost of delivery
- In case of cash on delivery order, customer shall pay in cash, at the time of delivery, all charges (including delivery charges mentioned above) incurred in connection with the order.
- CPRL reserves the right to reject the Delivery order or to cancel the same once it is accepted:
- in case CPRL is unable to contact the customer due to any reason whatsoever on the mobile / landline number of the customer as provided by the customer at the time of placing the order;
- in case of non-receipt of payment in full or in part in any previous order;
- in case of abusive/aggressive behavior of the customer or any person collecting his/her order, towards any employee/ representative /rider of CPRL in any previous instance;
- if there is a repeating trend of order cancellations;
- if there is a trend of frequent unsubstantiated complaints and consequent replacements;
- if customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect address;
- if customer’s address is not falling in defined delivery area of the nearest or any other restaurant or beyond the delivery area of CPRL;
- in view of difficult operating conditions for McDelivery like heavy traffic or inclement weather condition or New Year’s Eve, festivals, including Christmas, Deepavali and Navratri, political rallies etc; or
- in any other event, including but not limited to, any act of God, pandemic, lockdowns, curfews at the sole discretion of CPRL, without the need to assign any reason or explanation.
- Menu and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Free McVeggie OR McChicken Burger Offer: Customers are entitled to one free serving of either McVeggie® Burger OR McChicken® Burger on each McDelivery® order of INR 350 or more (excluding taxes & delivery charges). Offer applicable to McDelivery via McDonald’s own app (McDelivery India North & East) & website (mcdeliveryonline.com). This offer does not apply to orders placed on any other delivery platform or orders placed at a McDonald’s restaurant. Offer is available till September 30, 2020, and can be rescinded by McDonald’s at any time at its sole discretion. Offer is available only during operating hours. Offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion.
- CPRL may change the terms of, or add new terms to, these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving notice.
- CPRL reserves the right to send to the customers registered with McDelivery, promotional electronic mails and Short Message Service (SMS) though the mobile numbers of such customers that may be registered with the National DND (Do Not Disturb).
- By registering on McDelivery, the customer expressly agrees to allow CPRL to contact him/her for offers and updates relating to his/her account.
- Coke Zero is not recommended for children below 12 years or for pregnant women or for phenylketonurics.
- Types of information we collect and how it is used:
- When using Online Services i.e. when ordering or registering on CPRL’s website or Mobile Applications or when participating in a survey or submitting website feedback, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or other details. CPRL gathers such personal information only when voluntarily submitted by you. e.g., personal information may be collected from you in order to get your feedback on our website and our products, or to improve our website in order to serve you better, or to quickly process your transactions, or to ensure your entry in one of our contests or sweepstakes. If you do not agree or consent to submission of such information, you will not be allowed to register yourself or participate in our contests, sweepstakes or use any functions on our website which require such personal information to be submitted.
- Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system:
- When using the CPRL’s internet ordering system additional information is collected when you place an order online. This information assists in the delivery to your door and to verify your credentials. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future.
- Third Party Disclosure:
CPRL may share personal information within the McDonald’s Family. The McDonald’s Family includes McDonald’s Corporation, our franchisees, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. Personal information that you submit to CPRL may be disclosed to a third party, such as our vendors/suppliers and/or agents, who are engaged to provide some of our services, and such personal information would be shared to meet the purpose for which it was submitted. Of course, any use of this information by the McDonald’s Family will comply with this Policy. Occasionally, we will send marketing information to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, etc. If you do not wish to receive such materials, requests should be made directly by contacting us at the email or postal address listed below.
- Access and Security:
CPRL will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and edit/modify your personal information i.e. name, postal address and contact details at any time. CPRL will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Sensitive Personal Information:
CPRL will not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information except with your specific consent.
- Credit card and netbanking details:
CPRL does not store any of your credit card and/or netbanking details. We work with third-party secured payment providers to handle online transactions who might store card information based on the user’s consent.
- Click Stream Data:
Each time you visit the our website our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. CPRL may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. CPRL may use this information to evaluate and improve our website.
- Links to Other Sites:
The policies of CPRL’s website may vary from other McDonald’s sites operated by other McDonald’s entities, however because of local customs, practices or laws or due to circumstances unique to those sites. In all cases, however, we will honour the commitments to our customers set forth in this policy regarding the collection and use of personal information.
If we change our Policy, we will post the revised version here, so we suggest that you check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of our Policy. Your continued use of the sites will be deemed acceptance of the Policy.
- Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website/mobile app or in the Terms and Conditions that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Terms and Conditions or on any related Website/App is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Terms and Conditions or on any related Website/App, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Terms and Conditions or on any related Website/App, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Terms and Conditions or on any related Website/App has been modified or updated.
- Proprietary Rights
- All materials on the Website/App, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by CPRL or licensed to CPRL. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on the Website/App is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in the Website/App, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without express written permission of CPRL. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the App or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Website/App may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by CPRL.
- A customer may download one copy of the mobile application on for personal, non-commercial and home use only, provided that the customer agrees not to delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of any Materials for any other purpose may violate CPRL’s intellectual property rights. The Material is provided for lawful purposes only. Our mobile application and website, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the application, and accompanying data (together, the “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by CPRL. No rights and interests in any such material or intellectual property rights shall be transferred to you but shall remain with CPRL. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form, except to the extent permitted by law.Some Software may be subject to U.S. export control laws applicable and the software may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported except in accordance with all applicable laws: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea or Syria; (b) to everyone on the US Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list, or (c) the US Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or any such country or on any such list.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to CPRL through this site (together, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of CPRL. CPRL will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in its future operations. Without limitation, CPRL will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, CPRL will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not CPRL shall have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and all relevant intellectual property rights residing therein.
- Prohibited Use
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, central or state or local regulations, rules or laws; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of Terms and Conditions or of any related Website/App, other Website/Apps, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of McDelivery Services or any related Website/App, other Website/Apps, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of McDelivery Services or any related Website/App for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
All products and services delivered to you through McDelivery are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall we, our franchisee/s, affiliate/s, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, vendors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured via McDelivery, or for any other claim related in any way to your use, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via McDelivery, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our franchisee/s, affiliate/s, directors, members and any persons, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- In case of any dispute with respect to McDelivery, the decision of CPRL shall be final and binding on all concerned. Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court/s at New Delhi only.
- It is clarified that, by placing an order/s through McDelivery Number, a customer unconditionally and fully accepts all above terms and conditions of McDelivery.
Connaught Plaza Restaurant Private Limited
25, Bazaar Lane,
New Delhi 110001