Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). THEY CONTAIN LIMITATIONS ON CPRL’S LIABILITY AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
By installing, accessing or using any websites, mobile apps, email newsletters and subscriptions, and other digital properties on which these terms are posted or referenced (together, “online services”), you are entering into a binding agreement with Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited (“CPRL”, “McDonald’s India (North and East)”, “we” or “us”), in North-East India, which it controls and operates from its headquarters at 25, Bazaar Lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi 110001.
The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. It should be noted that the contents, products and services available on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind for any purpose, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained or depicted on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk. CPRL does not warrant that any information obtained from or through this website is free from virus or other faults, defects or typographical error.
CPRL will not be liable for any costs, damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. This website is not intended to be used for any legal purpose.
By accepting these terms, you also understand and consent to CPRL’s Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into, and part of, this agreement. Our Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use and share information.
The online services are not intended to be used by, or targeted to, anyone under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years old to use the online services. If you are not yet 18 years old (or the legal age of majority if different in your jurisdiction), then you must review these terms with your parent or guardian and they must understand and agree to these terms in order for you to use the online services.
If you or your parent or guardian do not agree to these terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that CPRL close any online services account that you have created. You can request account deletion by sending an email to email@example.com, please include the email address of the account that you want deleted.
- About the online services.
Availability of products and services. McDonald’s products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the online services may describe products and services that are not available worldwide.
Obey the rules of the road. Whenever you use the online services, you must obey the rules of the road and all applicable rules and regulations. YOU MUST NOT USE THE ONLINE SERVICES WHILST DRIVING OR WHILST BEHIND THE WHEEL OR CONTROLS OF A VEHICLE THAT IS MOVING OR NOT IN “PARK”. In the interest of safety at all times, you should only use the online services when it is lawful and safe to do so.
You are responsible for your devices and accounts. You are responsible for any devices, software and services needed to use the online services. CPRL does not guarantee that the online services will fully function on any particular device or with any particular software. You are also responsible for any messaging and data charges, fees and taxes for your use of the online services, including when we communicate with you by text, email or other means that you choose. You may only use the online services with devices that you own or control and using only the authorized operating system (e.g., Apple iPhone OS for Apple devices). If you create an online services account, you are responsible for keeping the account secure and for all activity under the account. You can only use one online services account and must keep your account information accurate at all times.
CPRL’s right to update or terminate the online services. You understand and consent that (with or without notice) CPRL may update, modify or terminate the online services (or your access to them) from time to time, including by pushing updates to (or removing functionality or access from) any McDonald’s India (North and East) mobile app that you have installed on your device.
Updates to these terms. CPRL may also update these terms at any time and at its sole discretion. If CPRL makes material changes to the terms, we will notify you by any reasonable means such as by posting the new terms in the online service. If you do not agree to the changed terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that CPRL close any online services account that you have created. To close your account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to job opportunities from the online services. McDonald’s India (North and East) and all restaurants are equal opportunity employers committed to diverse workforces. The online services may provide links to job opportunities posted by CPRL or by its restaurants (“restaurant(s)”). These opportunities are with the restaurant alone and not with McDonald’s Corporation. This means that the restaurant that posted the opportunity is alone responsible for setting the job requirements, all hiring decisions, and all other employment related matters in its business. Neither McDonald’s Corporation nor its affiliates receive a copy of any application you submit to a restaurant that is a franchisee, neither controls whether you receive an interview or are hired, and neither controls franchisees’ employment policies and practices. Neither McDonald’s Corporation nor its affiliates employ independent franchisees. If you are hired by a restaurant that is a franchisee, only that franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or its affiliates, will be your employer.
How to contact us. If you have any questions or comments regarding the online services, please see the Contact Us section in the online services or you can always visit www.mcdindia.com.
- Our information practices and communications with you.
CPRL’s Privacy Statement. These terms incorporate CPRL’s Privacy Statement as part of the terms. Our Privacy Statement describes our information practices, including how we collect, use and share information.
How we communicate with you. Through the online services, you may opt in to receive emails, text messages to the mobile number you provide to us or push notifications from CPRL. When you opt in to any of these types of communications, you understand and consent that that you will receive marketing, transactional and other messages from CPRL. CPRL may use the information you have provided to us to communicate with you in accordance with CPRL’s Privacy Statement.
Opting out of communications generally. You have a choice in how we communicate with you. You can generally find your communication preferences with instructions on how to opt out in the profile section of the online service that you use. You may also have the ability to change your communication preferences using your device settings. In addition, our communications themselves may include the opportunity to opt out. You understand and agree that you may need to separately manage your communication preferences for each communication method. For example, if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive marketing text messages if you’ve opted in to receiving them. Whilst we do our best to offer convenient methods for you to manage your communications preferences, you may need to separately adjust your preferences for each online service. Please note that for some account-related and transactional communications, the only way to stop receiving these communications may be to close your online services account.
You have the possibility of receiving offers through the online services. The following general terms apply to the offers: (1) the offer may only be available through that particular online service and for the product shown and subject to availability, in participating restaurants only, and until the expiration date; (2) serving times apply (e.g., certain non-breakfast offers may not be available at breakfast serving times); (3) unless otherwise stated each offer expires on redemption; (4) only one offer can be used per restaurant visit; (5) offers are not transferable; and (6) there is no cash alternative. In addition there may be specific terms that apply to the offer which are stated on the app next to the offer. Not all offers may be combined with orders.
You purchase products directly from restaurants. When you redeem offers , you redeem offers directly with a participating restaurant and the contract for supplying the products will be between you and the restaurant that accepts your order (and not with McDonald’s Corporation nor any other Members of the McDonald’s System). The restaurant where you collect your products is responsible for preparing the products and providing them to you. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING DIRECTLY FROM RESTAURANTS (AND NOT MCDONALD’S Corporation OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MCDONALD’S SYSTEM) AND THAT NEITHER MCDONALD’S NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MCDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM RESTAURANTS USING ORDERING. McDonald’s Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, their franchisees, agents, representatives, and agencies and their officers, directors, and employees are together, “Members of the McDonald’s System”.
About the products in the online services. All products are subject to availability at the restaurant where you collect your order. Some restaurants do not sell all products. Images of products and packaging on the online services are examples only and may not be identical to the product or packaging you receive from a restaurant. Differences may be due your device’s display of colours or factors such as the ingredients used, the supplier, the region of the country and the season of the year.
About the prices in ordering. CPRL determines its own prices and independently applies the local sales tax rate or any fees required by law. Prices across restaurants may also vary. Certain offers and pricing may not be available for all orders at all locations. In the event you discover an error in the price of the product charged to you, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product to seek a refund of the difference.
Refunds and your consumer rights. If you desire to seek a refund for any reason, including if the products are unsatisfactory or for other reasons, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product regarding any refund due to you. Your legal rights in this respect are not affected by anything in these terms.
- Ownership and Licenses for the online services.
McDonald’s intellectual property ownership. Any and all rights in the online services are and shall remain the exclusive property of McDonald’s Corporation or its licensors. For purposes of clarity, “online services” includes any and all content on the online services, such as, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, audio, video, data and other materials (together, “content”) as well as any part of the online services. The online services are licensed, not sold, to you. Nothing in these terms intends to transfer any such rights to, or to vest any such rights in, you. You may not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with McDonald’s Corporation or its licensors’ rights.
Your license to use the online services. Subject to these terms, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the online services solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes solely in accordance with these terms. For purposes of clarity, “Use” includes access, interact with, and display. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights these terms expressly grant to you. CPRL reserves all other rights.
Trademark information. Trademarks, service marks, and all graphical elements, including the look and feel appearing on the online services, are distinctive and protected trademarks or trade dress of McDonald’s Corporation or licensors. The online services may also contain various third-party names, trademarks, and service marks that are the property of their respective owners.
- User submissions and unsolicited ideas
User submissions. Some online services may allow you to send comments, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, photographs, questions, complaints or other information posted or communicated to CPRL through the online services (together, “submissions”). You understand that by submitting any information to CPRL through the online services, you grant CPRL and Members of the McDonald’s System a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense to others, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the submissions, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person. Neither CPRL nor Members of the McDonald’s System will not be required to treat any submissions as confidential.
Unsolicited ideas. It is CPRL’s policy not to consider unsolicited ideas. While we appreciate you taking the time to consider CPRL, we’re unable to review new ideas from outside the McDonald’s system. You expressly waive any and all claims against CPRL and Members of the McDonald’s System in connection with their consideration, use or development of any product, design, concept or other materials similar or identical to your submission now or in the future. Please see FAQs for more information.
- Acceptable uses and restrictions for the online services.
Acceptable uses and other restrictions. With respect to the online services (which includes content), you may not, and may not allow third parties, to:
- Use the online services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- Attempt to obtain ownership or title to the online services, including the content;
- Use, copy, distribute, republish, display, disclose, upload, post, or transmit the online services in any commercial manner;
- Rent, lease, sell, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, assign or transfer the online services, or combine them with, or incorporate them into, any other programs or services;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy in source or object code format, or create derivative works based on the online services;
- Transfer, provide, export or re-export the online services in violations of an embargo, trade sanction, or other technology control or export laws and regulations under applicable law;
- Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the online services, CPRL or Members of the McDonald’s System network or any user accounts associated with the online services.
- Limitations on liability and disclaimers.
Limitations on McDonald’s liability. NEITHER CPRL NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MCDONALD’S SYSTEM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS DAMAGE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT MCDONALD’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY MCDONALD’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL OR UNLAWFUL MISCONDUCT. ADDITIONALLY, NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR ALTERED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. CPRL reserves all legal rights to recover damages or other compensation under these terms or as allowed by law.
McDonald’s provides the online services “AS-IS” and without any warranties. The online services may include inaccuracies or errors. CPRL PROVIDES THE ONLINE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CPRL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CPRL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST CPRL FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ONLINE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THEM. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Third party services. The online services may link to or allow you to use third-party websites, downloadable materials, content, social networks, or other digital services (together, “third party services”). These third parties may have their separate terms and conditions or privacy policies that you should review and understand before using them. CPRL does not endorse and is not associated with any of these third party services. CPRL HAS AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MCDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
Events beyond our control. CPRL HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY for A FAILURE TO PERFORM any of ITS obligations under these terms caused by or related to any event beyond CPRL’S reasonable control. If such an event occurs, then CPRL’s obligations under these terms will be suspended for the duration of the event; and CPRL may, but is not required to, use reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which its obligations under these terms may be performed despite the event.
- Apple Applications
These terms incorporate and supplement the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) terms and Conditions (available at http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service), including the Licensed Application End User terms therein (“Apple terms”). If you are using the online services through Apple application (“Apple Application”), you also acknowledge and agree:
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the Apple Application. If you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the Apple Apps, please contact McDonald’s, not Apple, using the above Support Services details;
- except as otherwise expressly set out in these terms, any claims relating to the possession or use of the Apple Application are between you and McDonald’s (and not between you, or anyone else, and
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with these terms) of the Apple Application infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim;
If the Apple Application that you have purchased does not conform to any warranty applying to it, you may notify Apple, which may refund the purchase price of the Apple Application to you subject to then-current Apple terms and conditions. Subject to that, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple does not give or enter into any warranty, condition or other term in relation to the Apple Application and will not be liable to you for any claims, losses, costs or expenses of whatever nature in relation to the Apple Application or as a result of you or anyone else using the Apple Application or relying on any of its content.
- CPRL makes no representation that the online services are appropriate or available outside of the India (North and East). If you use the online services from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These terms will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
- Although these terms govern the online services as between CPRL and you only (and although Apple is not a party to, and no other Members of the McDonald’s System are parties to, these terms), Apple and other Members of the McDonald’s System are third party beneficiaries under these terms and will have the right to enforce against you those rights that CPRL’s holds under these terms to the extent such terms may pertain to them; there are no other third beneficiaries under these terms.
- The terms are written in English. Any translation of the terms into another language is provided solely for your convenience, and to the extent there is any conflict between the two, the English version controls.
- On termination of these terms or of your permission to use the online services, all rights granted to you under terms shall cease; however, these terms will continue to apply to your prior use of the online services and anything relating to or arising from such use. Upon termination, all of rights of CPRL and other Members of the McDonald’s System, including all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, and licenses in these terms shall survive, as well all restrictions on use, all limitations on liability and disclaimers.
- Each of the terms and conditions in these terms are severable and operate separately. If any of them are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- If CPRL fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if CPRL does not enforce its rights against you, or delays in doing so, that will not mean that CPRL has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- CPRL may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms to another organization or entity, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if CPRL agrees in writing.
GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO SERVICES
- It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise.
- The acceptance of order shall be in the sole discretion of CPRL. CPRL reserves the right to refuse or to accept or to cancel any order from any customer beyond the delivery area or otherwise.
- It is clarified that McDelivery is not available at all restaurants of McDonald’s India (North and East). To check whether McDelivery is available in your area, customers can visit www.mcdindia.com
- CPRL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without limitations, conditions and/or qualifications, and without need of prior notification, to limit, change, modify or cancel any order, and/or to refuse any service to any customer for any reason attributable to the unavailability of the items ordered, or other circumstances and conditions beyond the control of CPRL, which would render impossible or delay the fulfillment of its obligations.
- Delivery orders are subject to:
- customer addresses falling in the delivery area (area within which McDelivery is available) of the nearest restaurant. The delivery area is defined from time to time by CPRL, in its sole and absolute discretion and is subject to change;
- the delivery address being mapped to the nearest restaurant that delivers in customer area; and
- availability of McDonald’s products.
In case the delivery locality is not listed in the restaurant map, delivery orders cannot be placed.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled by the customers for any reason.
- The price of McDonald’s products in all States (except Rajasthan) where CPRL operates its restaurants, is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices in Rajasthan are inclusive of GST.
- The price of McDonald’s products is exclusive of delivery charges. The customer is liable to pay delivery charges (on the order placed through McDelivery) as applicable in that particular city plus applicable GST and other taxes as may be applicable from time to time.
- CPRL shall use its best efforts to meet the scheduled delivery time (displayed on the website or mobile application), however, it does not guarantee these delivery timelines in every case. CPRL shall not have any liability to customer if the customer’s order fails to meet in whole or in part such scheduled delivery time.
- It is customer’s responsibility to ensure that customer himself/herself or an appropriate person is available at the delivery address and he/she must pay in full for the order placed through McDelivery. If customer or appropriate person fails to be present for McDelivery, CPRL is entitled to charge the customer in full the amount of order and the cost of delivery
- In case of cash on delivery order, customer shall pay in cash, at the time of delivery, all charges (including delivery charges mentioned above) incurred in connection with the order.
- CPRL reserves the right to reject the Delivery order or to cancel the same once it is accepted:
- in case CPRL is unable to contact the customer due to any reason whatsoever on the mobile / landline number of the customer as provided by the customer at the time of placing the order;
- in case of non-receipt of payment in full or in part in any previous order;
- in case of abusive/aggressive behavior of the customer or any person collecting his/her order, towards any employee/ representative /rider of CPRL in any previous instance;
- if there is a repeating trend of order cancellations;
- if there is a trend of frequent unsubstantiated complaints and consequent replacements;
- if customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect address;
- if customer’s address is not falling in defined delivery area of the nearest or any other restaurant or beyond the delivery area of CPRL;
- in view of difficult operating conditions for McDelivery like heavy traffic or inclement weather condition or New Year’s Eve, festivals, including Christmas, Deepavali and Navratri, political rallies etc; or
- in any other event, including but not limited to, any act of God, pandemic, lockdowns, curfews at the sole discretion of CPRL, without the need to assign any reason or explanation.
- Menu and prices are subject to change without notice.
- CPRL reserves the right to send to the customers registered with McDelivery, promotional electronic mails and Short Message Service (SMS) though the mobile numbers of such customers that may be registered with the National DND (Do Not Disturb).
- By registering on McDelivery, the customer expressly agrees to allow CPRL to contact him/her for offers and updates relating to his/her account.
- Coke Zero is not recommended for children below 12 years or for pregnant women or for phenylketonurics.
- Access and Security:
CPRL will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and edit/modify your personal information i.e. name, postal address and contact details at any time. CPRL will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Sensitive Personal Information:
CPRL will not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information except with your specific consent.
- Credit card and netbanking details:
CPRL does not store any of your credit card and/or netbanking details. We work with third-party secured payment providers to handle online transactions who might store card information based on the user’s consent.
- Click Stream Data:
Each time you visit the our website our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. CPRL may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. CPRL may use this information to evaluate and improve our website.
- Links to Other Sites:
The policies of CPRL’s website may vary from other McDonald’s sites operated by other McDonald’s entities, however because of local customs, practices or laws or due to circumstances unique to those sites. In all cases, however, we will honour the commitments to our customers set forth in this policy regarding the collection and use of personal information.
- A customer may download one copy of the mobile application on for personal, non-commercial and home use only, provided that the customer agrees not to delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of any Materials for any other purpose may violate CPRL’s intellectual property rights. The Material is provided for lawful purposes only. Our mobile application and website, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the application, and accompanying data (together, the “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by CPRL. No rights and interests in any such material or intellectual property rights shall be transferred to you but shall remain with CPRL. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form, except to the extent permitted by law. Some Software may be subject to U.S. export control laws applicable and the software may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported except in accordance with all applicable laws: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea or Syria; (b) to everyone on the US Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list, or (c) the US Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or any such country or on any such list.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to CPRL through this site (together, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of CPRL. CPRL will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in its future operations. Without limitation, CPRL will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, CPRL will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not CPRL shall have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and all relevant intellectual property rights residing therein.
- Prohibited Use
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, central or state or local regulations, rules or laws; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of Terms and Conditions or of any related Website/App, other Website/Apps, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our online Services or any related Website/App, other Website/Apps, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of Online Services or any related Website/App for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our franchisee/s, affiliate/s, directors, members and any persons, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- In case of any dispute with respect to these terms and conditions or orders, the decision of CPRL shall be final and binding on all concerned. Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court/s at New Delhi only.
Freedom Offer: Free small coke
- This offer is applicable to all McDonald’s restaurants in Delhi NCR only.
- The free product can only be redeemed through the McDonald’s app.
- The offer is valid from Aug 5 to Sep 30, 2021.
- On bringing the physical tag (which mentions the “Free small Coke”) to the restaurant, one can avail a free small Coke. The free Coke cannot be replaced with a free Sprite or Fanta.
- The tag must be handed to the crew member at the restaurant counter.
Connaught Plaza Restaurant Private Limited
25, Bazaar Lane,
New Delhi 110001